New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery
International Conference on New Frontiers in Structure-Based Drug Discovery in Florence, Italy, from September 23 to 25, 2019.
Date: Sep 23-25, 2019
Place: Convitto della Calza in Florence, Italy
Abstract deadline: June 1, 2019
- Patrizia Aducci, Università di Roma, Italy
- Michelle Arkin, University of California San Francisco, USA
- Alessio Ciulli, University of Dundee, UK
- Stephen Fesik, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Mike Hann, GlaxoSmithKline, UK
- Birthe Kragelund, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ora Schueler-Furman, Hebrew University, Israel
- Jan Steyaert, VIB, Brussels, Belgium
- Ed Tate, Imperial College London, UK
- Rebecca Wade, HITS & Heidelberg University, Germany
The conference is co-organized by two European Innnovative Training Networks (ITNs) AEGIS and TASPPI, which are devoted to training the next generation of interdisciplinary researchers in structure-based drug discovery in a cross sectorial netwok of academic labs, large and small pharmaceutical industries and biotech companies.